This is old content that I don't expect anyone to read. Just keeping it here in case it's linked to by someone, somewhere. I don't want to break their references. Don't judge me!
My latest technical articles are over on Medium.
Archived blog posts
- Swift best Practices
- Why I Love Swift's Protocol Extensions
- Introducing Stencil
- Swift Alternatives to C Macros
- How to Intercept Delegate Messages If You Are Not The Delegate
- Collection Operators Done Properly
- Pushing the Limits of User-Defined Runtime Attributes in Interface Builder
- Modal View In Front of the Status Bar
- Enumerated Types and Checking Their Values
- Dynamic Accessors for Category Properties